Friday, December 01, 2006

Time to celebrate

The good news is my hands are now pain-free most of the time. There is no bad news.

This is just the end of the first stage. Now I know that if there's pain, it'll go away if I manage it right. I don't freak out about it. The next stage is to focus on diet and exercise, to get healthy and take care of myself.

It's been a tough three years. I want to thank:

- Sean, for helping me get a great job where I could start to pushing myself.
- My physio at the Te Aro Hand clinic who taught me that while all pain is just in your head, some pain is more in your head than others.
- Cathy, for connecting me with someone who'd been through it too.
- And all my friends and family, who put up with me.

Filed in:

1 comment:

Seraph said...

Man ! I never knew you had it so bad !