Thursday, December 29, 2005

[RPG] Sunset, Season 2

I've started a thread over at rpg wellie about the new game I'm running set in the world of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It's a 'by-popular-demand' sequel to a game from 2 years ago. Back then, all the plot-craziness created a game about personal responsibility, about choosing between what's good for you and good for other people. Seems like that'll be the starting point for
this one, but I suspect it could skew more AO than our earlier game.

Everyone helped set up the situation & what's emerged is - to me - an exciting metaphor about the War on Terror, with the Slayers in the role of the terrorists.

Filed in:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah! I keep trying to get to rpg central and I can't connect to it.

Bah bah bah.

hix said...

I know! Or at least I know that I can't get to it either. And it's been stable for ages. Maybe it's summit' to do wit' the holidays?