Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Limit - spring cleaning

So, I've just drawn up the chart for how engaged I was during this read.

Now I have to:

- write down (on one page) the fundamentals of what needs to be done with this draft, based solely my memories of reading it. I will not refer to either the script or my notes during this process.

- tidy up my more in-depth notes, which will involve comparing them to the .wav file that I dictated, and possibly simplifying or categorising my observations.

- re-read the script.

Aside: I watched a show called Quite Interesting last night, a BBC comedy/quiz hosted by Stephen Fry. Lots of fun, but I'm finding the memory of his polished and grammatically precise manner of speaking is making me very self-conscious about my writing right now.
Filed in:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eheh, Stephen Fry the grammar nazi!

Lee and I watched two episodes and then saw Inconvenient Truth and had dinner with his parents. I was speaking in clear sentences, and not using contractions all evening. It was well weird.