Wednesday, October 01, 2008

[The Limit] How to finish - Redefine your identity

I used to think of myself as "the man who is writing The Limit."

Now I'm thinking of myself as "the man who is finishing The Limit" (or "has finished it", on a good day).

I think that redefinition is important. Maybe part of the reason I've kept rewriting this for so long as because that is how I've defined myself.

***

I'm about a third of the way through the script now, and am very pleased with how this final, brutal cull is turning out. I reckon it is approaching being something very special, but the ending is gunna be very tricky.

1 comment:

JY said...

I had stopped looking at your blog because you had stopped writing on it. Luckily your comment over at MOE gave me the impetus to check your site again.

You know what I think? (No) I think you should do more TV reviews on your site. I think that you have a lot of goog things to say about scripts and arcs and all that, and that you should post more about that. Case and point: really liked your Gilmour Girls review.

Anywho, that's my pitch to you, the creative director of multidimensional inc.

Nice to hear from you again.

See you.

JP