Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dirty Virgins and restarting the script

I playtested Dirty Virgins on Tuesday night (due to a couple of players not showing up for Buffy & me forgetting the most vital ingredient for the game ... Tequila! ... ah, I mean character sheets). I've posted about the DV experience here, at the Forge, but the short version is: the fun of the game was in narrating all the dirty stuff the virgins were doing, while the voting didn't seem to work. At all.

Them's that played the game with me, feel free to comment here or there about the night.

In other news, I've been cruising on a post-Kapcon buzz for about 4 days, checking out lots of blogs and posting muchly. That has to stop now. I've got to focus on this next draft of The Limit (for at least the next week).

Filed in:

No comments: