Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's coming up

Hi. I'm changing the posting schedule of the blog again. Posts are going to appear once a week until my life calms down a bit.

I'm looking forward to the next few months on multi-dimensional. This series on Made to Stick is almost over, and once that's done I'll be doing two things:

1) Summarising all the books on story creation I've been reviewing over the last year into one big post - which will bring closure to the journey that started with my dissatisfaction with the way Presentation Zen covered this subject

2) I'm going to try applying the Made to Stick principles to a few topics. If you've got any messages you want to work on communicating better, I'd like to help - so I'm inviting you guys to offer up topics you'd like to cover and we'll work through them together.

I'm also going to start a new thing where I pitch some story ideas on the blog. I am sick of developing stories in total secrecy - partly because it makes it difficult to get the benefit of everybody's ideas, but mostly because of this: an effective story is one that people want to share with others, and I won't be able to tell if you want to share it with others unless I share it with you.

That'll probably start in May. In the meantime, that's enough blogging - I'm off to enjoy the sun!

No comments: