Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A couple of game reviews

I played a few computer games over my holiday. Here's the short and simple:

The Neverhood - it's a claymation puzzle game. Loved it.

Hapland 2 - still working on it. You can play it for free, here.

Tiger Woods Golf 2003 - would you believe me if I told you that a golfing simulator was riveting? Well it is. And the depths of its challenging gameplay are hidden at first glance. It appears to simply be a 'whack the ball around the course' game. But playing in Career Mode, where you take a golfer from his first $10 amateur match all the way up to the PGA tour gives you a lot of variety in the types of matches you play, taking on challenges from other golfers & having to plot the best way around course before you play a match there. It's so detailed it's almost like work, but still - best game I played on holiday.

Filed in:

No comments: